Responsible for managing and directing vehicle fleet functions and operations. |
1. Associate's degree in business, business administration or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Eight (8) years progressive business experience, with fleet experience desired, including three (3) years in supervision.
3. Working knowledge of all vehicle fleet maintenance and repair programs.
4. Working knowledge of budget preparation and administration.
5. Working knowledge of government regulations and industry standards affecting electric utilities, as well as extensive knowledge of ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), ATA (American Trucking Association), EPA, DOT, CDL, IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement), IRP (International Registration Plan) and OSHA rules and regulations.
6. Monitor and evaluate all vehicle and equipment operations to ensure the lowest possible direct operating cost per mile/hour is attained.
7. Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of others.
8. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written with all levels of management and user groups.
9. Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
10. Willingness to travel as required.
How To Apply
Go to http://www.tristategt.org and click on the 'Careers' Link. Search for Job and click 'Apply Now' Icon. You will be required to register in order to apply.
Amount of Travel
Up to 40%
Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association is a wholesale electric power supplier owned by the 44 electric cooperatives that it...