If you are looking for ethical business practices, integrity, and a company that "knows your name," Union Telephone qualifies. For more information about our company or to apply online, access www.unionwireless.com (select careers at the bottom of the home page).
Electrical engineering background with network engineering focus. As part of our rapidly expanding network, we are challenged to identify an optimal network setting for our cell towers. This position is critical to that success.
$70,686- $82,000 Starting Range DOE
Competitive medical/dental/life/disability benefits, 401k, annual bonus, flexible spending,relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holiday and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- On- and off-net provisioning, grade of service monitoring, and network optimization.
- New site engineering, including preliminary site selection and design, preparation of engineering packages, and requests for approval.
- Coordination of radio frequencies, including frequency coordination, radio licensing and radio renewals, and microwave backbone design.
- Analysis of collocation requirements, both on Union facilities and on other carrier facilities.
- Support of Marketing, Sales and other organizations on an as-needed basis, e.g., trouble ticket resolution, sales meetings, and coverage maps
Two to four years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of directly related education and experience.
4-year degree in Electrical Engineering (EE)
RF Work Experience
Union Wireless - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard