The Consumer Care division of Bayer HealthCare, is headquartered in Morristown, N.J. Bayer†s Consumer Care division is among the largest marketers of over-the-counter medications and nutritional supplements in the world. Some of the most trusted and recognizable brands in the world today come from the Bayer portfolio of products. These include Bayer® Aspirin, ALEVE®, Alka-Seltzer Plus®, Bactine®, RID®, Phillips†® Milk of Magnesia, Midol®, Alka-Seltzer®, One A Day® vitamins, and FlintstonesTM vitamins in the United States, and, globally, Flanax®/Apronax®, Talcid®, Rennie®, Canesten®, Bepanthen®, Bepanthol®, Supradyn®, Redoxon®, Berocca®, Cal-D-Vita/Elevit®, Vital 50 Plus®, and CardioAspirin®.
Bayer†s corporate culture is an important factor in the company†s success. Central to this culture are our values: Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency, summarized by the term LIFE. They provide us with guidance for our daily work as we seek solutions to the major challenges of our time, in line with our mission statement †Bayer: Science For A Better Life.†
We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer seeks high energy leaders ready to help shape the future by confronting new challenges, embracing new experiences and taking on increasing responsibilities.
Related to this position, Bayer offers:
The Assistant Brand Manager reports to the Brand Manager and leads projects/initiatives that will maximize sales and profit growth for his/her brand. Additional, responsibilities for the Assistant Brand Manager position will include:
- An opportunity to put forward your recommendations on the strategic direction for the brand and by championing business building ideas based on sound business analyses.
- The responsibility to lead consumer marketing programs by working with cross-functional counterparts in Consumer Promotions and Sales to deliver sales and profit goals;
- A defined career path to identify specific growth opportunities and establish plans to develop in areas including; technical, professional, leadership and management skills to help you achieve career goals.
- A comprehensive and competitive salary, incentive plan and benefits package.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer Consumer Care seeks an individual who possesses:
- Assisting in advertising development by leading the advertising copy review process working with the advertising agency and extended team members;
- Monitoring and analyzing the brand's performance and competitive environment and, as appropriate, recommend actions to address opportunities and risks;
- Managing the brand's budget and work with the finance manager, recommending spending changes as needed;
- Working with the forecasting manager to project demand for the brand's product and provide updates to key constituents.
Other advantageous qualifications include:
- Proven Knowledge and ability to work in marketing, acquired through the successful completion of a Master†s degree in Business Administration along with one (1) year of relevant work experience or a BA/BS with 3 years† work experienced acquired in a similar industry;
- Leadership, demonstrated through ability to lead and manage projects, establish and deliver goals in a team or independent environment and work successfully with diverse team members, while working within a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Integrity, supported by a proven record of delivering results, fostering open and honest communication, preparing well-written communication and presenting information effectively;
- Flexibility, evidenced in partnering effectively, while willing to on roles in order to achieve results through influencing other team members and agency partners;
- Efficiency, exhibited through strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to make recommendations based on in-depth quantitative analyses, sound problem-solving and decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to identify key issues, consider customer needs, make well-support fact-based recommendations, and identify and implement appropriate actions;
- U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident Status (sponsorship not provided)
For further information visit www.bayermbarecruiting.com
- Marketing or marketing-related experience (such as advertising, media, internet marketing, medical marketing, public relations, market research, consumer promotions, or new product development); or
- Consumer packaged goods or healthcare related work experience.
- Previous Bayer Internship experience.
Bayerjobs.com - 7 months ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...