The Call Center Supervisor supervises Call Center staff and the daily operations. Is responsible for managing a tim of agents, coaching and developing team members in accordance with departmental goalds and objectives. This position oversees the day –to-day operational functions of a work unit, to include workflow management and staffing needs, systems, procedures, reporting and training. Oversees work activities and monitors workflow to ensure systems and procedures are documented, training material developed and reports generated to meet business needs. Selects and motivates team members to ensure efficient and effective operational outcomes. The supervisor provides necessary guidance to allow team members to reach their fullest potential.
- Supervises Call Center staff, monitors their performance, and provides feedback; sets staff and individual goals (30%)
- Plan, and assign direct workflow measures/ record agent performance (20%)
- Monitor, coach, and develop agents by providing timely/constructive feedback. Track/record agent attendance (20%)
- Monitor telephone queue compliance and telephone call flow supporting company policy (10%)
- Provide in service training to staff members according to annual requirements, needs, and quality improvements activities (10%)
- Provide in service training to staff members according to annual requirements, need and quality improvements activities (10%)
- Creates and reviews policies and procedures as it relates to the Call Center (5%)
- Communicate with other supervisors as needed to ensure effective teamwork (5%)
- BA degree and supervision experience preferred.
- Bilingual. Spanish and English verbal and writing skills
• Experience in managed care environment preferred.
• Minimum of two years customer service experience in a behavioral managed care setting or medical insurance setting
Previous supervisory experience is preferred
• Data entry skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Basic telephone knowledge
Customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations
• Verbal and written communication skills
• People and customer oriented
• Ability to respond effectively to clients, supervisor and co-workers.
• Ability to adapt to various computer software
APS Healthcare - 17 months ago