Description Mid level professional. Provides support to the Operating Divisions, EHS, and Corporate Departments to assist in compliance with environmental health and safety regulations and Devon’s EHS Standards and Programs.
- Provides EHS support and specialized services to operating Divisions, and Corporate Departments
- Develops, gathers and maintains EHS data for Company EHS reports and regulatory submissions.
- Participates in field EHS reviews, audits and incident investigations as requested.
- Provides EHS training and assists in the development and delivery of EHS communications.
- Facilitates the interpretation of EHS regulations, standards and procedures.
- Teams with EHS, operating Divisions, and Corporate Departments in development and consistent execution of EHS Standards and protocols.
- May participate in regulatory hearings or meetings
- May represent the Company in trade associations to promote the Company’s position related to EHS and learn about other companies’ activities that may benefit the Company
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and Values
- Technical Learning
- Written Communications
- Excellent team skills and “can do” attitude
- Prioritizes projects and meets critical deadlines
- Collegial and professional attitude, consistent with Devon’s Attributes and Values
- Advocates for EHS excellence at Devon
- Develops and give presentations to varied audiences
- Interacts with a wide range of company and professional personnel
- Works collaboratively or independently
- Bachelor of Science degree in science or engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3 years EHS experience (Oil and Gas Industry preferred); Basic understanding of Environmental, Health, and Safety as it related to the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of PSM and DOT regulations preferred.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate legislative/regulatory language into understandable terms
- Ability to travel on short notice
Devon Energy Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Independent oil and gas producer Devon Energy puts its energy into oil and gas fields far from England's southwestern coast, in North...