The Senior Product Support Engineer |
position in Roche Diagnostic’s Diabetes Care group will focus on support for new introductions and post-launch lifecycle management of Diabetes Care meter products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: successful design transfer of new products, providing input and support to ensure designs are robust and developed with appropriate consideration for manufacturability, monitoring production capacities and through-put, monitoring part obsolescence and replacement, leading cost saving and process improvement initiatives as well as driving continuous product improvement projects.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, Electrical) or closely related scientific/technical discipline. Electrical Engineering preferred.
• 5 yrs. relevant manufacturing, development and/or related experience in FDA or similar regulated industry.
• Strong problem solving skills with a hands-on approach and results orientation
• Formal training and/or experience applying FMEA, DoE and other characterization tools; knowledge of Root Cause Analysis techniques
• Good organizational skills
• Project leadership and management experience
• Ability to effectively negotiate and influence others
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
Roche - 18 months ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...