Dollar Bank is seeking an Operations Manager for the Eastern Cuyahoga County and Lake County region of retail banking branches in Northeastern Ohio. Dollar Bank is seeking detailed, flexible, professional, hardworking individuals who possess the potential and desire to gain the knowledge and skills to lead and maintain operational integrity and build customer relationships in our branches. The focus of this position is on operations and compliance and some of the responsibilities include: |
- Assume a management role in developing the team, conduct team meetings and audits on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate sound decision making as it relates to balancing risk, profitability and customer service.
- Ensure the proper operations of the branch on a daily basis
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Managerial or leadership experience required
- College degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Valid Drivers License & access to a reliable vehicle is required
- Ability to function independently in a fast paced environment, as well as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills, math aptitude and attention to detail is a must
- Team leadership demeanor, demonstrated leadership skills & dependability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays required
- Effective communication and time management skills are required
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines
- Eligibility to be bonded required
- Willingness to learn the required knowledge needed to assist in managing and growing a branch
- You must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with Dollar Bank.
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with Dollar Bank, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to Dollar Bank's registration rolls.
CareerBoard - 6 months ago