The MRI technician will interpret a physician's instructions, explain MRI procedures to patients, select software options and imaging parameters when adjusting an MRI machine, view images from an imaging session and keep records of the results. They also maneuver examination equipment and prepare patients for procedures.
- The incumbent’s primary responsibilities are in the performance of Computerized Tomographic (CT) examinations and a secondary responsibility is performing Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) examinations.
- The incumbent has a broad knowledge of different modalities within the Radiology department.
- Performs computerized tomography of the head, neck, spine, chest and body. These exams are perfumed with the use of contrast materials.
- Operates independently and without direct supervision performs computerized tomography and examination procedures.
- Provides CT/MRI studies for doctors to use in diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of abnormalities and diseases.
- Other tasks and responsibilities include performing general radiology examinations.
- Must be licensed in the state of North Carolina.
NaphCare, Inc. - 19 months ago
NaphCare, Inc. is uniquely qualified as a correctional healthcare partner, having provided a wide range of services since 1989. Our...