Reports to the Regional Director.
The starting salary for this position is $38,200.00.
- Serve as primary leader and is responsible for all aspects of Horizon Air passenger and ground service functions.
- Responsible for the selection of new employees, their professional development, and opportunities for personal growth, the development and communication of local goals and expectations
- Cultivate an environment where safety is the most important priority.
- Oversee station operational performance and consistent achievement of customer service standards, which may include the Remote Reservations program.
- Promote Horizon Air?s shared values with the station team and excellent customer service to other internal work groups and individuals outside the direct responsibility of station operations
- Professionally represent Horizon Air in a range of port, civic, and sales related settings
- Provide written and verbal internal communication regarding station issues and performance
- Interact directly with Horizon Air?s customers on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned
- College education preferred
- Two years experience as a Station Supervisor and/or Manager required
- In-depth knowledge of station operations, ticketing, passenger service, ground service, airfreight, cost control, budgeting, and labor scheduling.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated diplomacy and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to direct the work of others in a positive way
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum age of 18 required
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
The location for this position is in Missoula, Montana
OUR CULTURE - HORIZON AIR
For eligible employees, our company offers a competitive total rewards package that includes insurance coverage (medical, dental and vision care), a 401(k) retirement savings plan, monthly and annual incentive bonus plans, time off and a generous employee travel program (with flight privileges on Alaska Airlines as well).
Key to Horizon Air's success is its distinctive culture, where partnership thrives and co-workers go out of their way to help each other. Each day, employees are guided by the shared values of Integrity, Heart, Partnership, Innovation/Initiative and Continuous Improvement. Horizon Air also fosters a diverse and inclusive culture and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply on or before: FRIDAY, JANUARY 11TH.
Internet Explorer 8 or above, running on Windows, is the browser that is strongly recommended to successfully submit your application. If you choose to use another browser, your application may not come through successfully.
A few helpful tips when applying -
~Before applying, we recommend that you clear your browsing history including your temporary internet files and disable pop-up blockers.
~Gather your paperwork, including your work history, resume etc. - before you apply to the position.
~Once in the application, be sure to use the links provided to return to the previous page if needed. The back button is not compatible with our system.