Responsible for the completion of all data collection tasks required for tax and municipal searches.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitor, print out, organize and prepare daily tasks.
2. Notify manager and/or client services on any delays.
3. Contact, search for and obtain information from tax collectors, municipal agencies and/or field representatives.
4. Review documents and abstract pertinent information onto worksheet, continuations, and company forms as needed.
5. Submit for scanning and/or forward to manager for review as needed.
6. Perform imaging clerk duties.
7. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Web navigation required. Must have basic knowledge of other Microsoft Suite applications
- Proficient in use of facsimile, scanners, copiers, computer equipment, and communication devices
- Prior office and Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient in Company order processing platform and all internal data applications
- Ability to take direction and guidance from management
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and tasks requiring detail, concentration and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
iCIMS Social Distribution
- 2 years ago - save job