BIM Specialist II
The BIM Specialist II is responsible for assisting in the structural setup and direction of BIM workflow for building projects (vertical structures) in the office. The candidate should be able to work in a self-directed manner in all aspects of the building design and document production process. They will provide support of specific BIM technologies to assigned project teams and ensure the projects digital information is coordinated, quality controlled, and adheres to the firms BIM standards and guidelines.
· Assisting and Directing BIM work-flow
· Assisting in the s etup and direction of new BIM projects
· Continued development of “best practices” for BIM
· Assistance on active projects
· QA/QC – Data Integrity
The BIM Specialist II is assigned for the duration of the project and will work closely with the project’s senior team leads, particularly the project manager, technical coordinator, senior designer and BIM Implementation specialist.
· BS/BA/ /Professional Degree, or equivalent
· Minumum 2-4 years of BIM/Revit (Structure) Intermediate Revit Knowledge
· Ability to lead project teams in the organization of document organization
· Ability to balance a various tasks, responsibilities, and commitments efficiently and simultaneously
· Knowledgeable in multiple application platforms and complex systems, including Revit Structure, NavisWorks, and Microsoft Office Suite. .
· Revit document production experience and skills required.
· Working knowledge of project design and construction document production, standard construction techniques and principals.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 17 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...