Farmers Cooperative is seeking someone to actively participate in the Division Accounting team, primarily performing accounting, inventory, reporting and compliance, and analytical functions for the various Product Lines, but also supporting Accounting functions of the Division as a whole.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide data entry support for sales employees, if needed.
- Provide accounting support for the all FC personnel in respective division.
- Perform Accounting functions including gross and/or product margin analysis, financial statement preparation, balance sheet reconciliations, inventory audits and monitoring of product partners, if applicable.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory systems and reports
- Ensure safety compliance.
- Monitor and support various licensing (growers, application, etc.) and marketing program compliance by FC sales personnel, if applicable.
- Assist with administration of product payables.
- Be fluent in FC’s management information systems, use of product partner websites, Excel, Access and other decision support software
- Design and prepare special analysis, queries and reports as needed
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts and projections
- Analyze and research the monthly P/L to understand the data.
- Gather and analyze financial information vital to the department’s operations.
- Participates in monthly meetings pertaining to the financial position of the department.
- Account and provide management information reports for FC product processing; maintain general knowledge of the activities; provide support for compliance audits
- Ensure accurate and timely reports to internal & external stakeholders, if applicable.
- Work with division controller to gain and continually expand knowledge of FC’s Divisions, partners and the Agriculture industry
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE : Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS : Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license. This position requires the safe operation of a motor vehicle to perform the essential functions of the job. The employee must meet the qualifications set forth in our motor vehicle safety policy. Failure to meet these qualifications could result in removal from this position.
FC is and EOE/AA Employer
Farmers Cooperative Co. - 22 months ago
FC is the largest farmer-owned agriculture cooperative in Iowa. We are owned by the farmers we serve and governed by a board of directors....