Inﬁnity Contact is currently seeking an Financial Analyst to join our growing company in Cedar Rapids. Grounded on Energy, Excellence and Execution, Inﬁnity Contact cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining and growing customers for our clients.
The Financial Analyst will provide actionable data to management and senior leadership to improve financial performance. They will be responsible for data driven insights on cost analysis and performance metrics as well as creating efficiencies by implementing process improvements.
- Develop and maintain forecasting tools
- Identify and Implement cost savings
- Initiate continual process improvement efforts that enhance timeliness and accuracy
- Analyze financial results and identify variances & trends to improve results
- Manage pricing and ROI process for new business
- Create & publish daily reporting to track financial status of company
Career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation with benefits provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Proven teamwork skills with the ability to handle a diverse workload with tight time frame requirements and competing resources
- Strong experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Highly motivated with ability to drive results
- Comfortable in an environment with changing priorities and competing demands for time
- Proven process improvement skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. A proven ability to present information to all levels of management.
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow and be rewarded for your success, please apply today!
Infinity Contact - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Infinity Contact offers a total compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefit program for our employees and their families....