We are currently seeking a Brew Batch Operator for our Carlisle, Ohio Hot Fill Tea Manufacturing facility. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Key qualifications include:
- Ensure correct ingredients, concentrates, and measurements are batched, blended and brewed according to specifications
- Responsible for verifying product quality and integrity through testing
- Strong communication skills, including written documentation
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Adherence to Good Manufacturing Policies (GMP’s)
- Cross train in other work areas as needed
- Ability to work first or second shift
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a processing room environment preferred
- Prior knowledge of production processes, GMP’s, HACCP, CIP/sanitation, and quality programs preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills and ability to work self directed
- Sense of urgency with an attention to detail and safety
- Comfort with operating in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to chest height
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States , distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North America. We have the #1 national brand, Nestle Pure Life and many of the nation's strongest regional brands, including Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park , Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain. We also offer the much loved bottled teas of Sweet Leaf Tea and Tradewinds. We also have the strength of Nestle, the world’s largest food company, behind us.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com . You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nestle Waters North America - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States, distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North...