This position exists to assist the Compensation Consultants in administering compensation programs for client groups. Incumbent will assist the Compensation Consultants with client groups with regard to their compensation needs (ex: projects, job descriptions, market reviews and analysis, department reorganizations, titling criteria and less complex pay issues). Serves as a member of the Compensation team in the continual improvement of work processes and in reducing work from the system in order to create a more efficient and streamlined organization. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- College degree in related field preferred.
- Some experience, knowledge, understanding in the development & administration of compensation programs preferred.
- Requires analytical skills to research and develop new and innovative pay programs/policies in support of the compensation team.
- Requires systems experience and personal computer proficiency in using various systems and software applications especially spreadsheet and database applications.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires the ability to work as part of a team and independently to provide leadership in the continual improvement of work processes.
- Requires the ability to react professionally with diplomacy, tact and courtesy under demanding and stressful conditions with potentially frequent interruptions.
- Requires ability to handle numerous and varied tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail with limited direction and meet assigned deadlines.
- Requires strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Requires ability to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.