Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - System / Safety System
Job Title :
Systems Engineer II (OPETS)
Type of Position:
• Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering or a related discipline, and DAU Level III certification in SPRDE, or the civilian equivalent, are require Education: Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering or a related discipline, and DAU Level II certification in SPRDE, or the CIVILIAN EQUIVALENT, are required.
• Six (6) years of general experience and three (3) years of experience in a program office or similar organization
• Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
• Experience with Government contracts
• URS Corporation is looking for Systems Engineers that have experience with chemical and biological equipment, to join their team supporting the home office in Abingdon, MD as well as Ft. Belvoir and Stafford, VA). This position will report to the Project Manager. Programs consist of multi-year execution of multiple engineering projects, and FFP projects.
• Perform all aspects of technical analysis and systems engineering support to facilitate the design, development, implementation and sustainment of a materiel solution.
• Ensure application of appropriate scientific principles to meet technical requirements and trace requirements to system and test specifications.
• Provide input to documents, reports, and briefings, and develop plans to ensure proper integration of technology and engineering.
• Additionally, apply technical knowledge with regard to interpretation of specifications, requirements, and technical data.
URS Corporation - 18 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...