The Sr. Account Executive, by themselves or, on more strategic/complex customer, in conjunction with Global Account Executive Experts and Global Account Directors, is responsible for the following:
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience Required
- Orchestrates account strategy, incorporating Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners and Channels.
- Integrates all customer- facing functions to achieve tighter, more profitable business plans, more cohesive interaction with the customer and increased customer satisfaction.
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer.
- Innovates with marquee accounts and identifies co-innovation opportunities.
- Develops long term c-level relationships, strong governance and top-to-top partnerships.
- Expands SAP footprint.
- Drives revenue growth in all Lines of Business.
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAPs customer base.
- Drives adoption of premium support services.
- Mitigates risk (customer and SAP) through adoption of PCN methodologies/programs and Account Management best practices.
- Provides leadership around value-management and value-realization.
- Consults on-site on all SAP Programs and higher adoption of ROL solutions.
- Provides high touch account management throughout software lifecycle.
- 5+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software/IT solutions
- 5+ years of mobility industry/domain expertise
- 5+ years of large account management experience, which includes leading account teams
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering, including services and support
- Several years of large account management experience required
- Exceptional communication skills
SAP - 10 months ago
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...