2 ND SEMESTER
THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE B POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN
CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL:
Costume Designer and Set Builder
COMPENSATION: As per CEA contract.
1. Shall provide and utilize instructional plans, strategies, methods, materials and techniques that best meet the need of individual students.
2. Shall be responsible for the maintenance, disciplinary and instructional activities during play practices and in transit and in other school settings where no other professional is in charge.
3. Must have in depth understanding of middle school students.
4. Must be able to work as part of a team.
5. Familiar with Assertive Discipline
6. To keep all students, parent, and staff information confidential.
7. To keep a positive attitude in working with students, parents, other staff members, and community members who visit Carrollton Public Schools Facilities or programs.
8. Cooperate with teachers, students and administration.
9. Ability and willingness to provide behavioral modifications when needed.
10. Must be able to lift and restrain students when necessary
11. Ability to develop good team spirit.
12. Ability to develop leadership.
13. Ability to instill self-confidence.
1. Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds.
2. Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
3. Ability to work well with staff, parents, and students.
4. Must be willing to receive additional training to improve job skills.
5. Must satisfactorily pass:
a. Law enforcement background check.
b. Personal and business reference background check.
c. Motor vehicle Department of Transportation check.
CLOSING DATE : Until Filled
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of the Carrollton Public School District that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, disability, height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment. For information, inquiries, or to file a complaint, contact the Superintendent of Carrollton Public Schools at PO Box 517, Carrollton, MI 48724. (989) 754-1475
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer
s: \adminshare\personnel\p-n\cea\scheduleb\play theatrical 32.13.14.doc
- 20 months ago - save job