The Packaging Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and modifying artwork to be printed on product packaging.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Assist in the development of layout and design for printed shipping carton graphics, printed film and bag graphics.
- Responsible for preparing final artwork for printed shipping carton graphics, printed film and bag graphics.
- Communicate with Dart personnel and outside sources on various issues associated with the development and production of packaging graphics.
- Responsible for completing special project artwork as necessary to be utilized in printed package development.
- Responsible for the creation of product illustrations.
- Associate's degree in Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, Illustration, Commercial Art, or related field
- At least one year of graphic design and layout experience
- At least six months experience with Adobe Illustrator software
- At least six months experience with Macintosh platform
- Organized and orderly work habits with high attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects and work under deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must provide a professional portfolio at time of interview
- Familiarity with Pantone spot color and four color process printing preferred
Dart sets the industry standard of excellence by efﬁciently providing high quality foodservice packaging solutions and exceptionally...