Established in 1954, James Avery offers fine jewelry designs in sterling silver, 14K and 18K yellow and white gold, and gemstone for ladies and men, and maintains some 1100 designs and 14,000 separate jewelry items in the active product line. In order to maintain the quality and responsiveness essential to a successful business, we are vertically-integrated, meaning we design, manufacture, market and sell our own product line. We even maintain in-house graphics and photography as well as internal architecture and furniture-making capabilities to keep the customer’s experience a special one. The strategic goals of the company include a three-prong effort of reaching and satisfying our customers through retail stores, mail order and on the internet. James Avery has five manufacturing plants. Our retail stores are located in Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, North Carolina, and Louisiana and will number 60 retail stores by the end of 2012. The fine detailing and strong yet simple design of our stores is reflective of the same process in which our product is also crafted. We are seeking a customer focused Assistant Store Manager for our store. While we seek a candidate who will coordinate all activities needed to effectively manage a retail store, our focus is in finding an individual who demonstrates integrity, strong customer service, and a positive attitude through leadership.
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
• High school diploma or equivalent (some college level courses preferred)
• Minimum two (2) years retail sales experience or 6 months JA Sales Team Leader experience
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word)
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Ability to be available for the regular work schedules of the position (may include days, evenings, mornings, weekends and holidays)
• Must agree to participate in the employee safety program
James Avery requires applicants to pass an alcohol, controlled substance and illegal drug screening test before beginning regular employment.
F or consideration applications must be received by 3/8/2013.
James Avery Craftsman Inc - 22 months ago