Who we are
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves. The Position
Responsible for promoting and driving the sales cycle of Ventana products within advanced hospital-based histology laboratories, independent reference laboratories, and medical research centers. The Account Executive will interface with Pathologists, C-Suite Administrators, Managers, Technicians, and Purchasing Agents. This position covers an assigned territory for direct product and reagent sales to new and existing customers. In this role, you will implement a strategic territory forecast to maintain and grow the business to meet and exceed sales goals and performance expectations.
This position is responsible for identifying prospective customers based on information from business directories, industry advertisements, trade shows, Internet Websites, and other sources. You will monitor the reagent and business trends within your assigned territory while also meeting administrative requirements. You will match customer needs and concerns with the benefits provided by Ventana products and services. You will have the knowledge and expertise to offer value added solutions to your customers. Follow up will include; quoting prices and credit terms, preparation of sales contracts, and estimation of product delivery and installation schedules.
To effectively serve the customer, you will develop internal relationships within Ventana teams (Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Customer Service, etc). As a Ventana Account Executive , you will embody the drive and passion to attain Presidents Club status. Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- A degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 2 years experience in complex solution sales; preferably in diagnostics and/or capital equipment;
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In lieu of direct sales experience, minimum of 4 years work experience in a heavily matrixed environment with demonstrated success in a leadership position
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals independently while supporting team efforts
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong business acumen, and a desire to conquer complex sales processes
- Preferred experience working in complex sales environments with demonstrated success over time
- Successful negotiation, strategic planning and organizational skills
- Excellent time management, goal setting, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry publications
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Excellent problem-solving skills to work through complex customer requests
- Intermediate to expert in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche - 2 years ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...