Great Opportunity for Supplemental Income!
***This is a part-time opportunity - 4 hours per month per center!***
Directs and supervises the overall quality of medical services delivered by the treatment providers. Acts as a liaison between all providers and the Company and actively serves as a continuous source of clinical information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be available to offices for daily problem solving on guest issues and questions.
- Respond to issues and questions from the providers.
- Possess a familiarity with the general laws regulating the business.
- Follow Companys incident reporting policies.
- Track issue trends and report findings and suggestions to the Center Director on a monthly basis.
- Ensure consistency in the centers relating to the medical practice.
- Evaluate centers at least once a year for adherence to Companys medical standards.
- Assist the Ideal Image Development Corporations (IIDC) Legal Department with lobbying efforts on a multi-state level. This may include creating relationships with local leaders, board of medicine/nursing/electrologists members and other members of the community.
- An active M.D. degree from an accredited U. S. Medical School.
- Any medical clinical specialty acceptable.
- Minimum of five years of post-residency clinical practice experience desired.
- Current unrestricted medical license in the State in which the Center is located.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with aesthetic lasers highly desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ideal Image - 22 months ago
IDEAL IMAGE is a premier global leader in laser hair removal and non-surgical cosmetic services operating through more than 120 locations in...