We're Satellite Healthcare, one of the country's most innovative providers of patient-centered dialysis and kidney disease services. Known for our collegial and supportive corporate culture, our medical and clinical staffs are highly motivated and committed to promoting patient wellness and improved quality of life. At our attractive and comfortable treatment centers, our patients receive unparalleled renal disease education and treatment, medical technology, nutrition programs and social services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Nocturnal Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) for our center in Watsonville to work 36 hours per week.
The CCHT performs the prescribed duties independently following established policies & procedures in a safe and efficient manner. The CCHT will fulfill the Satellite Dialysis Mission Statement: “Making Lifer Better For Those Living With Kidney Disease”.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Graduate of a Hemodialysis School preferred
- Preferably CCHT (NNCC) and/or CHT (BONENT) certification
- California Dialysis Council (State Exam)
- Current CPR certification (or within three months of hire)
- Minimum one year of active hemodialysis patient care experience.
- Ability to do basic calculations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and percentages.
- Ability to read, writes, speak, understand and satisfactorily communicate in English.
- Maintains annual written and observation competencies required by the company.
- Maintains National and State certification as required.
- Demonstrate core values of the company.
Satellite Healthcare - 15 months ago
Satellite Healthcare is an established leader in driving clinical excellence though joint ventures with nephrologists. Through its partners...