Ensures the Response Center Customer Service groups achieve optimal performance as well as conform to industry best practices and compliance regulations by continually reviewing and analyzing all aspects of service operations to make certain current and future processes meet these objectives. Acts as subject matter expert to evaluate and determine Response Center impact and training needs during creation, testing and implementation phases of technology enhancements and other projects impacting the business.
- Administer and maintain process and procedure for all Response Center Customer Service Groups.
- Publish processes for company wide business use including reformatting text, assuring hyperlink integrity, file transfer, and translation and posting of new material to the page involving HTML scripting.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure Response Center process changes will not conflict with internal applications, other business groups or compliance regulations for successful full scale application.
- Act as a Response Center SME during the benefit analysis, creation, testing and implementation phases of BRDs and
- SOWs while evaluating impact to process and providing direction on new and updated training plans.
- Complete updates to sdmanual to ensure proper processes and procedures are available to all Response Center business units.
- Compose and deliver communications regarding reminders, changes or additions to policy and procedure.
- Provide support in process review studies, gathering data, reviewing impact, and completion of pilot or other analysis including formulation of pilot/study outcome reports and recommendations.
- Compile and provide weekly status reports and monthly summaries on tasks under review or implemented.
- Heavily interacts with other departments and maintains positive relationships with each business group.
- Identify customer hassle points and research customer service practices throughout the industry to provide recommendations.
Experience / Education:
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and proven ability to work within a team environment, collaborate with SMEs, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to frequent change.
- Proven ability to build solid business relationships and interact with internal clients is critical in order to understand needs and respond with solutions that will aid in improving performance.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe products or equivalent (Dreamweaver, Captivate, Acrobat, Flash, Lectora, and Photoshop).
- Demonstrated knowledge of image and capture software or equivalent (Paintshop Pro and Snagit)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years automobile insurance handling and analysis/report development experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
Esurance - 12 months ago
Esurance is in the business of making car insurance better, from fast quotes to online claim reporting. As one of the top names in online...