Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporations globally. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions, securities processing and operations. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps the financial services industry operate. With 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated services to help run their businesses. This position is with our Access Data business unit. Access Data is a leader in enterprise data management, analysis, and reporting for the financial services industry.
Create sales opportunities and closures for a selected group of target clients. Additionally the Account Executive will facilitate "up-selling" opportunities with existing Access Data clients.
Initiate leads with non-clients and, where appropriate, existing clients. Additional responsibilities include; knowledge of the Asset Management business domain where asset management products are sold through third party intermediaries, conducting demonstrations of the SalesVision modules to prospects and clients, maintaining a pipeline of activities associated with the selling process as determined by Sales Management within the Salesforce.com system, creating proposals for new business.
• Schedule and make telephone call or visits to appropriate target companies.
• Record all selling and closing activities within Salesforce.com.
• Communication and coordination with Sales Management and Broadridge Relationship Manager of all selling and closing activities.
• Create proposals and coordinate SalesVision offerings working with the following groups; product management, data management, implementation, development, operations, finance and Senior Management to ensure appropriate pricing and conformity to all terms required by Access Data and Broadridge.
• Close Sales working with the same group as above to ensure that final terms achieve are acceptable to the client, Access Data and Broadridge.
• Create "tiered" selling strategies involving various levels of management interaction between and among the prospect or client and Access Data's and Broadridge's management groups.
• Travel when appropriate and with the approval of Sales Management to visit with prospects and, where appropriate, clients to continue to advance the selling and closing processes.
• Attend industry conference as required by Sales Management. -Provide information via presentations and demonstrations of the SalesVision product suite to Broadridge professionals as required.
• Have an in depth knowledge of new releases to the SalesVision modules such that current features can always be discussed or displayed for prospects, clients and Broadridge professional.
• Be conversant with the Broadridge products and services and position these products during discussions with clients and prospects such that the Broadridge relationship management team might benefit from prospective opportunities.
• Contribute to and become more directly involved with industry associations such a NICSA the ICI for networking opportunities and enhancement of both Broadridge's and Access Data's reputation in our industry.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
• Minimum of 5 years of consultative selling experience within the financial sector.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Position can be based anywhere in the United States.
Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and...