Position Title: Training Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Division: Advancement Services
Reports To: Director, Human Resources
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the organizational development and administration of a comprehensive program focused on the identification, design and implementation of employee training initiatives within the FSU Foundation, Seminole Boosters and the FSU Alumni Association.
- Develops a variety of training programs and delivery methods, curricula, assessment tools and materials, job aids and manuals based on organizational needs
- Identify and assess learning opportunities, performance gaps, engagement issues and training needs
- Actively engages in the design, communication, implementation and measurement of training efforts
- Identifies, develops and reviews alternative, cutting edge training delivery vehicles such as on-line, in-house, subject matter expert development, etc.
- Develops and coordinates on-boarding training program for new employees to include creating a †cross-cultural† experience between all direct support organizations
- Develops corresponding training opportunities as part of the career-mapping process
- Assists in the development of an employee rewards and recognition program
- Utilizes evaluation data, determines program improvements, and makes modifications, as necessary
- Tracks and provides the ROI on employee training
- Researches and remains informed of industry related best practices, working collaboratively across business lines to implement improved and efficient procedures
- Markets and promotes internal and external training programs
- Develops program performance and learning objectives to provide a standard against which program content/curriculum and delivery may be measured for effectiveness of training
- Promotes a service oriented, creative and positive work environment
- Protects confidential information
American Society for Training & Development - 12 months ago
Florida State University is among the most efficient of the nation's highest ranked universities, according to a new list released Dec. 8 by...