RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Primary responsibility is the administration of benefit plans. Handle issues and work closely with the Benefits Manager on problem resolution. Act as liaison between vendors and HRIS group on all transfers of information and fully responsible for the benefits tables within the HRIS system.
55% Responsible for plan administration of most benefits plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), part-time plans, Life Insurance, Disability, Deferred Compensation, voluntary plans
15% Responsible for RFP of plans
- Answer escalated employee questions and concerns on programs
- Act as contact and point of communication for several benefits vendors and other benefit plans
- Review new contracts and summary plan descriptions for discrepancies
- Ensure all contracts/vendors have performance guarantees and monitor them quarterly for compliance
- Assist benefits manager in problem resolution and the development of policies, procedures, and recommendations
- Assist Benefits Manager and Vice President with plan design research and analysis
- Write scripts for call center and process/procedure documents
- Project management for Open Enrollment, Blueprint for Wellness, annual 401(k) audit
15% Data Maintenance
- Assist Benefits Manager and Analyst - Metrics & Compliance in analyzing if an RFP is necessary
- In conjunction with Purchasing or outside consultant, run the full RFP from start to finish
- Successfully manage the implementation of new vendor or incumbent vendor's updated contract
15% Bill Pay
- Benefits PeopleSoft expert
- Maintain benefits tables within PeopleSoft and monitor Third party feeds
- Work closely with HRIS and IS on information transfers, eligibility tracking, and producing of enrollment materials
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of current benefit census information for all health care related benefit plans
- Conduct audits of third party data and internal error reports
- Handle all aspects of open enrollment system setup
Special projects in the Benefits department as necessary
- Audit and prepare all bills for appropriate signatures
- Send wire and approval requests timely
- Ensure 100% accuracy and timeliness
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field required.
- A minimum of 3 years significant benefits experience in an automated benefits management environment and in a benefits customer service/support role.
- Must have strong knowledge of 401(k), COBRA, HIPAA, flexible spending accounts, medical, dental, life insurance and short and long term disability.
- Strong written and verbal communication and excellent customer service skills. Previous presentation skills preferred.
- Experience with development and presentation of benefits education materials/program required.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point skills required. PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently, propose solutions to problems, and multi task. Strong analysis, auditing, and attention to detail skills.
- Previous experience in project management preferred.
Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a global brand...