Northeast Division-Billing Systems team seeking an experienced analyst. The Lead Billing Analyst will ensure compliance and consistency is met with all aspects of billing configuration. This will be accomplished through performing system audits, tracking project progress and developing process improvements. The leads will serve as a key resource to the team for cross training and leading individual projects so that there can be great focus on accuracy and quality assurance.
Responsible for acting as Lead Analyst in the daily operations of the
Billing Systems department. Assists in the standardization of policies
and procedures. Implements software upgrades, software conversions, new technologies roll outs in the markets, process of testing procedures for new and modified applications, and software enhancements to the
reporting system. Provides support during implementation of new
tools/technologies including: InfoDDP, Data Warehouse, DAC, DNCS, COMET, SQL, SRS Reporting, COGNOS, Oracle, and billing system software
releases. Develops, maintains, and utilizes external databases for
requests that cannot be accomplished through the billing system.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or
projects and shares expertise.
The hiring managers are seeking the following requirements:
Design and maintain SQL queries, MS Access table, queries, forms, macros
Develop database applications and automated data processes to gather data from the billing system and other integrated systems
Knowledge of database tools to create user friendly GUI applications for department personnel
Strong working knowledge of InfoDDP and Report Store
Experience with Amdocs Billing System
Knowledge and understanding of operations and marketing strategy for each region within the Northeast Division
Work independently without need for direction
Demonstrated project management and leadership qualities
Strong communication skills, ability to document process and procedures along with project specifications and requirements to inform and present information accordingly to others
Excellent analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Travel as needed to support projects and team
reporting requests and helps other departments improve efficiencies.
- Develops and evaluates strategies for existing reporting personnel.
- Applies extensive knowledge of Billing Systems database to meet
maintain integrity of the database.
- Analyzes reports and billing systems.
- Monitors all data output to assure validity to the user, as well as
recommendations to help improve processes.
- Reviews and evaluates existing workflow of the department and makes
- Researches new projects and the impact of those projects for all
- Serves as a point person for Billing Systems department in project
- Trains and provides guidance to others regarding any reporting
- Provides timely written and verbal communication on updates of
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
travel as required
Exp w/ Amdocs Billing Systems
excellent analytical, problem soliving, and critical thinking skills
Degree preferred, not required
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...