Performs clerical office work such as document processing, record keeping and report compilation requiring simple analysis and use of judgement.
1. Proof reads work for completeness, accuracy and format.
2. Posts data to various records and forms, creates and maintains charts. Gathers data from various sources and prepares reports. Answers and files correspondence. Performs similar duties requiring the exercise of clerical and office skills.
3. Enters or retrieves data from established computer files.
4. Performs light typing, operates a CRT or related office equipment in completing work assignments.
5. Performs a variety of routine typing and clerical duties as necessary.
6. Maintains records of documents processed.
7. Receives, classifies, consolidates, and/or summarizes documents and information.
8. Performs clerical duties such as answering telephones and directing inquiries, setting up/maintaining files, and distributing incoming mail.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Req Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Must be enrolled in Campbell County High School Cooperative Office Education program for 2012-2013 school year
Field of Experience:
- Working knowledge of general office procedures with experience using office equipment.
- Answers telephone and screens calls
- Balance figures
- Compile statistics
- Directs calls
- Filing and typing documents
- Maintain filing systems
- Maintain logs
- Proofread documents
- No supervisory responsibility
- Sedentary Work: lifting a maximum of 10 pounds, frequent standing/walking
Bank of the West - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...