The purpose of this job is to assist external and internal customers in the community banks with questions or problems involving loan accounts.
- Assist external and internal customers with accounts, which includes submitting account maintenance; analyzing problems; conducting research verifying, quoting, accepting and faxing pay offs; releasing collateral and processing overpayment for customers.
- Monitor and correct matured loans and credit line reports as well as reviewing credit line statements before mailing
- Process and balance loan transactions and payments
- Distribute route work
- High school education
- Basic knowledge of customer service through 2 to 3 years of experience
- Functional loan knowledge such as, calculating interest, loan-billing transactions, problem solving, balancing transactions, etc.
- Knowledge of how to effectively handle large external and internal inquiries and demands
- 10 key calculator (test)
- Communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills
- Time management principles to prioritize workload
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to accurately batch, balance, and process loan transactions
- Typing test - 25 wpm
Trustmark National Bank - 17 months ago
Trustmark’s history of meeting its customers’ financial needs extends back to 1889. Through the years, Trustmark has broadened...