Service Design Consultant/Mgr – Oracle Training Lead
Service Design Consultant/Mgr – Oracle Training Lead
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (
) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia. Software Engineer II’s are responsible for the design, development and implementation of software for new and existing programs. They will interact daily with other team members to ensure that a quality product is delivered in a timely manner.
The candidate will become a member of the NCR Services Design & Engineering Team responsible for managing the training team deliverables, resources, and training needs analysis in support of the Oracle Enterprise Services (ES) program. This organization partners with IT and NCR Services Field Operations to architect world class, end-to-end IT solutions spanning functional areas such as Incident Creation, Remote Support, Incident Management, Field Operations, and Parts Logistics. This organization works closely with other IT Services organizations to perform global systems integration with ERP systems, other Service related systems, and the Enterprise Data Warehouse. Candidates should have experience in delivering services and understand the linkage of Field Operations to the current NCR Services Systems. NCR’s Service Delivery environment will be a single global instance of Oracle Services Release 12. The application footprint includes the following Oracle CRM modules: TeleService, Advanced Scheduler, Field Service, Mobile Field Service, Spares Management, Depot Repair, and existing Service Logistics modules (Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Bill of Material, Work in Process, Purchasing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Fixed Assets).
Key Areas of Responsibility
Work closely with other members of the NCR Services Design & Engineering Team to implement a multi-functional business solution.
Assist with the overall training strategy and training program design.
Identify training requirements and collect requirements from the team.
Assist with completion of training documentation in each roll out for country and statutory specific requirements.
Interface with the Global Learning organization.
Assist in the identification/selection of instructors.
Assist in the identification/selection of super-users and change agent network.
- Document impact analysis of business process changes by region/country.
- Conduct training/mentoring sessions with regional/country leads.
- Coordinate and publish training event schedules.
- Educate, train, and manage instructors for global deployments.
- Manage distribution of course material.
- Track evaluation trends and provide evaluation report to management.
- Track trainee attendance and provide attendance report to management.
- Perform all responsibilities of instructions, if required.
- Manage training issues and risks, escalating to management as required.
- Deliver project milestones on time and within budget, with quality.
Ability to travel internationally
- BS/BA in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or similar
- 3+ years of knowledge in Delivering Services
- 3+ years as an experienced Service Delivery training
- 1 full deployment/or at least 1 year experience as a training developer for Oracle
- Experience in developing and deploying web based training
- Experience in utilizing LMS, and Training Management tools (UPK)
Comfortable operating in different cultures
Experience in managing large teams
- Strong understanding of current NCR Services Incident Management processes and systems.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Expertise in an industry or practice area.
- Functional and technical skills.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Field Service structure preferred.
- Self-motivated, customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team orientation.
- Multi-Lingual desired
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies/ To ALL recruitment agencies:
NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Customer Svcs/Support Services
Feb 21, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
NCR - 16 months ago
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....