*This position will cover 49ers Team Stores located in Santa Clara , Palo Alto and San Francisco .
General Statement of Duties:
The San Francisco 49ers are committed to their fans and as an employee with the 49ers Team Store you will not only be a valuable member of Centerplate’s organization, but also be an important part of the 49ers experience.
This position provides guests with quality merchandise and excellent service by effectively managing all aspects of the merchandise operation, including, but not limited to, purchasing, marketing, inventory control, staffing, training, cost controls, accounting procedures and the operation of all stadium retail and in-line retail outlets.
· Manage all merchandise operations in accordance with company and client’s mission, vision, and value for both stadium retail and in-line store operations
· Drive merch sales at unit with innovation and promotions
· Maintain proper inventory levels.
· Responsible for the Merchandise Open-to-Buy process and ensuring margins are maintained.
· Partner directly with client on marketing opportunities in the Stadium Retail and In-Line Retail Stores
· Drive client relationships and develop customer intimacy programs
· Monitor and measure operational performance against goals to ensure progress is being made and corrective action is taken as needed
· Develop warehousing plan to assure easy access and accountability of merchandise
· Develop merchandising plan for all retail outlets in stadium and in-line stores
· Perform period end inventory
· Manage all accounting functions for the department
· Supervise assigned personnel, hire, terminate, discipline, evaluate performance and develop each employee to his/her potential
· Recommend and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the Company
· Assist in the maintenance of a security function
· Implement and maintain effective communication with the client and all employees
· Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction.
· Ensure all cash handling procedures are in effect at all times.
· Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
· At least 5 years experience with merchandising and retail management of multiple facilities
· Point of Sale experience (both back of the house and front of the house)
· Must have managed a staff of at least 30 full time employees
· Familiarity with inventory control procedures and policies
· Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have strong people skills able to motivate staff to achieve goals
· Computer knowledge and/or experience including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Note: This position was originally posted on the NFL Football Jobs employment site.
To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please
click here to apply for this job on the NFL Football Jobs employment site .
San Francisco 49ers - 16 months ago
The San Francisco 49ers is an exciting and rewarding place to work in the world of professional football. We offer both full and part time...