Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are seeking talented Sales Professionals for our Prince St. store in Soho.
Purpose and Scope:
The Sales Professional's role is to acknowledge each customer and build a long term client relationship. They shall consistently uphold our cultural ethos and deliver service excellence for the purpose of exceeding sale objectives. Responsibilities:
- Takes a proactive approach to self development and actively gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and personal presentation.
- Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all training tools provided (service excellence, product knowledge, etc).
- Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty and respect for others.
- Consistently build and develop a proactive clientele business through social engagement and relationship skills.
- Consistently deliver value added services to enhance customer experience.
- Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the individual.
- Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging attitude.
- Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
- Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
- Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all merchandising activities including but not limited to daily stock maintenance.
- Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
- Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative and compelling store environments.
- Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen expertise.
- Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
- Invest time and energy to learn the history and heritage of our lifestyle brand.
Minimum 2 years sales experience or equivalent in a luxury retail environment preferred.
- Exceed annual sales volume and business objectives by identifying and actioning innovative business driving opportunities.
- Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge to the client.
Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop client relationships.
Strong communication skills - verbal and written and time management/project skills.
Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner.
Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results.
Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity.
Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...