The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings dealing with foodgrain supply-chain management, intends to recruit Management Trainees for manning posts in its depots and offices spread all over the Country. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts indicated below:-
Stipend Rs.8500/-* pm.
SELECTION PROCESS: The selection process will be separately conducted by different Zones consisting of written test, group discussion (GD) and interview. The written test will comprise of 90 multiple choice question of general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees (Genl./Depot/Movt.) and of 90 multiple choice questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for MT (Accounts). The test for MT (Genl./Depot/Movt.) will be followed by the test for MT (Accounts). The examination date are as follows:
10.04.2011 - North East Zone
24.04.2011 - East Zone
08.05.2011 - South Zone
15.05.2011 - North Zone
22.05.2011 - West Zone.
The Admit Card for the written test can be downloaded from the website http://specialtest.in/fci 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards. The admit card will not be sent by post. Intimatio n about shortlisted candidates for GD & interview will be put on Web site within tentatively a month from the date of written test. Candidates will be called for interview & GD in the ratio of 1:5. Based on the merit obtained in the written test, interview & GD, a panel of selected candidates will be formed from amongst those found eligible. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the Web site
[GOVPOSTGRADUATE] GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION:
All the posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as fringe benefits, HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting. Management Trainee will undergo training for six months. Only stipend will be paid to them at the rate of Rs 8500/-pm during the training period.They shall also be eligible for reimbursement of Train/Bus fare as per the rules. Daily allowance is admissible for visits to field office and/or other offices during training. They shall not be reimbursed any lodging charges separately. They will be considered for absorption after successful completion of training and placed in regular IDA scale of pay scale of Rs.16400-40500.The selected candidates for the post of Management Trainees will have to sign a bond for Rs.1,00, 000/-(Rs one lakh only) for serving the Corporation for a minimum period of three years after completion of their training.Employees of the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should apply online, take a printout of filled form, attach the No Objection Certificate from their employer along with other essential enclosures and send it to the address mentioned in the website so as to reach within the stipulated time.Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person for appearing in written test etc.Filling up of these vacancies is subject to the outcome of any litigation affecting the recruitment process.No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in-force from time to time.other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical reimbursement,etc., shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.The candidates on selection to a Zone may be posted in any State within the jurisdiction of that particular Zone as Category II is a Zonal cadre post. However they are also liable to be posted anywhere in the country in the interest of the organization.They will be posted in the zone against which they were selected on completion of training. The seniority of the absorbed trainees will be maintained in their respective zones in the respective cadre.No TA will be provided for the written test. However candidates will be given IInd class Rail fare or ordinary bus fare ???to and fro??? by the shortest route, subject to production of railway ticket/bus ticket for attending the interview & GD Candidate must ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria, viz., age & qualification as on 01.01.2011.Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the required qualification, age etc., before applying for the post. In case it is found that the information furnished by a candidate is defective in any manner or has been deliberately suppressed, the candidature will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished: the candidature would be rejected if found ineligible at any stage. Candidates, who fulfill all the eligibility criteria, will be issued offer of appointment as per merit list and as per vacancies.No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted Issue of admit card for the written te st & calling for interview & GD does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.Self attested photostat copies of documents for proof of age/qualifications/caste etc. should be attached with the application, without which the candidature would be rejected. Original certificates will, however, be scrutinized / verified at the time of interview/GD. Management reserves the right to conduct additional examination/skill test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification & experience of the applicant.Care should be exercised by the Departmental candidates to send their application form as generated by the system with required documents and No Objection Certificate from respective competent authority so as to reach within the stipulated date.Any attempt to influence the Corporation in any manner would result in disqualification and rejection of candidature immediately.In case of any clarification on recruitment process, please email at email@example.com : no other form of communication shall be entertained. However pendency of any such query will not effect in extension of scheduled dates of the recruitment process.Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit and the verification of character, antecedents and caste, wherever applicable.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply follow the steps given below:
1. Candidates have to submit a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) made through a bank drawn in favour of Food Corporation of India, payable at Noida for North Zone, Chennai for South Zone, Kolkata for East Zone, Mumbai for West Zone & Guwahati for North East Zone. No other mode of payment would be accepted. The date of issue of demand draft should not be before 08.01.2011 and should be valid for six months. Fees will not be returned/adjusted against future exams in any case.
2. Candidates applying for the post of Manag ement Trainee (Accounts) in addition to the post of Management Trainees (Genl./Depot & Movt.) are required to register separately for both options on the online application portal and submit two separate DDs of Rs.300/- each.
3. SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to submission of Caste/Disability Certificate from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
4. Application can be made in online mode only. The candidates have to fill all the details online, then take a print out of filled form, affix photo & put signatures at designated places & then send the form along with demand draft & photocopies of certificates to the Post Box Number as given on website by ordinary post. Please note that five separate portals are active for five different Zones. A candidate may apply for one Zone or more than one Zone but he has to go through the Recruitment process separately for each Zone from application stage till selection.
5. Candidates are advised to make the requisite DD/DDs before going for registration in the online portal.
6. The online application window can be accessed at http://specialtest.in/fci from 15.01.2011 to 14.02.2011 for East Zone, North East Zone and 22-01-2011 to 21-02-2011 for North Zone, West Zone & South Zone. Printout of application with required documents should reach the designated post box by 28.02.2011 for East Zone, North East Zone and 08-03-2011 for North Zone, West Zone & South Zone. For candidates residing in far flung areas, the last date for submission of application in the designated post box is 07.03.2011 & 15.03.2011 respectively.
The candidates are advised to refer to the detailed advertisement available on website http://specialtest.in/fci. In case of any ambiguity, the advertisement placed on the website may be upheld as correct version.
Rediff - 2 years ago