Responsible for coordination of sales and marketing promotions in key accounts and implementing local marketing strategy. Responsible for development and training of Key Account Managers and other sales personnel.
- Develop and execute local and national creative marketing promotions.
- Ensure proper execution of pricing/promotional programs.
- Communicate market conditions with internal sales force.
- Resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Obtain product authorization and equipment placement.
- Develop and implement incentive promotions.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations.
- Maintain and assure implementation ad calendar.
- This position will cover the Newark NJ area
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in consumer products Direct Store Delivery sales required.
- Requires experience managing budgets and making customer calls.
- Some beverage experience.
- Familiarity with category management and marketing analysis tools.
- Intermediate computer and database application skills.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 10 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...