What we offer
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- The Process Chemist, under the direction of the Senior Process Lead & Packaging Technology Engineer, will design and conduct experiments to improve the manufactured products, proposes and implement methods to produce consistent bulk products quality.
- Will participate in the developmental projects undertaken by Product Development in Henkel Rocky Hill
- Will help in the smoothly transfer new products and processes.
- Will take the necessary corrective actions to satisfy customer's requirements.
- Works closely with the Manufacturing Technology Department and Product Development in Henkel Rocky Hill to design and conduct bench and pilot plant experiments to improve manufacturing processes and for troubleshooting purposes.
- Works closely with Purchasing, Production, Quality Control and Manufacturing Technology Department personnel to help identify the defective chemical raw materials, prepare rework procedures as requested, provide temporary Standard Operating Procedures as required, request formulation, process and/or specification revisions as required.
- Works closely with the Material Control Department personnel to make sure that critical steps are followed through the Standard Operating Procedures, B&P routings, and/or work instructions.
- Works closely with Product Development in Henkel Rocky Hill to assists in the transfer of new bulks for production, qualification of new vendors and defensive projects.
- Works closely with the Customer Satisfaction Analyst and the NA CST members to timely resolve the customer complaints and to make necessary corrective actions as required.
- Represents Henkel Puerto Rico in the Product Development projects as required.
- Promotes and uses Statistical Process Control problem solving techniques in resolving problems and presenting data.
- Uses these tools in defining corrective actions to continuously improve the quality of bulk products.
- Updates and documents all pertinent information as required by the QS-9000 and ISO 9001.
- Prepares and submits topic reports to the Supervisor, with copies to the related departmental personnel at Henkel Rocky Hill and HenkelIreland.
- Wears safety and protective equipment devices when conducting experiments nets and carrying out duties.
- Complies with the Organization of Safety, Health Administration Safety regulations and Chemical Hazard communication laws.
- Works with the production operators for the critical bulk production if required.
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Chemistry.
- Experience: Minimum one to three years working in a chemical related industry.
- Desirable with a PR Chemist License.
- Languages: Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Henkel - 20 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...