- Four (4) years automotive or financial service industry AND two (2) years supervisory or management experience REQUIRED.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Unyielding personal values and ethics
- Ability to build strong rapport with internal and external customers
- Strong selling skills with creativity to differentiate yourself from your competition
- Reliability and dependability
- Ability to generate profit and create loyal customers
- Unyielding belief in FX, our products and yourself
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Develop a thorough understanding of FX policies, processes and procedures relative to business development, loan processing, collections, expense control and staff development.
2. Understand applicable laws and codes for geographic area and ensure branch operates in compliance with them.
3. Develops new business for assigned territory. Assess credit worthiness of prospective dealers. Secure and monitor loans, collect receivables and manage delinquency .
4. Visit customer base frequently to better understand their needs. Other functions of visits include providing superior customer service, looking for additional sales opportunities, overseeing customer operations, and/or performing collection activities as needed.
5. Assist dealers and members of FX corporate team in completing dealer floorplan financing applications, processing through credit approval, contract implementation and utilization.
6. Communicate potential loss situations to RM and corporate loss prevention staff as soon as identified to develop a coordinated response. Lead effort to take possession of vehicles or other property used to secure loans and act as FX's agent/representative in legal matters as required.
7. Other duties as assigned.
JOB SUMMARY: This position will be required to oversee the provision of financial services to dealers at designated auctions and within a specific geographic area. They are responsible for developing new business and increasing profitability of territory. Risk management, loss prevention, expense control, outstanding communication skills as well providing superior customer service are core job functions. General Managers must develop a financial service team that is competent in the technical aspects of loan processing, (floor planning) credit worthiness, methods of securing and monitoring loans and collection processes.
Floorplan Xpress was born out of a desire to help automotive dealers and continues to put our customers first. We are ready to grow into new markets but we need the right people who, just like our motto, are fast, flexible, and independent.
Upon submitting your resume, an auto-reply email will be sent with an assessment survey as a part of our application process. This must be completed for further consideration.
Floorplan Xpress conducts background and credit checks, and these checks are required prior to employment. General Managers receive a competitive salary, bonuses tied to the bottom line, a company vehicle, and the support of a strong team of managers. If you believe that you have the talent and the right market, send us your resume to begin the conversation.