JOB SCOPE: Under limited supervision, perform ILI projects, which includes ILI tool assembly testing, verification equipment preparation for internal and external projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and operate ILI inspection tools including testing, repairing, and data verification.
- Manage pipeline inspection projects in field including mobilization, inspection runs, and field reports if alone with ILI tool.
- Supervise direct activities in field if alone with ILI tool.
- Work with clients to complete ILI inspection projects.
- Act as primary safety representative on the jobsite.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental ILI equipment in the shop and field.
- Perform accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Ensure work assignments are carried out to the highest quality level.
- May be required to work offshore.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 0-2 years experience
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong computer skill (MS word, MS excel
- Diligent with good attention to detail
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Must have a valid driver's license
- 1+ years experience with ILI tools and in field experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Self motivated and responsible
- Seek for improvement
Weatherford - 10 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...