As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Perform Windows and Linux System Administration
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience.
- 4 years BS Degree or related 4 years degree or equivalent experience.
- Windows 2008 administration experience - must be able to do basic configurations , troubleshooting, building out the servers, cabling the servers, and setting up the servers.
- Linux (CentOS, Redhat, Debian) Administration experience - must be able to do the configurations, troubleshooting, building out the servers, cabling the servers, setting up the servers, do the upgrades, be able to read logs and apply the patches, and installing the new software. Flexibility to adapt to different functional domain areas.
- Spending 50% of time Linux / 50% of their time on Windows.
- Proven experience with SQL.
- Proven experience with ROCKS.
- Proven experience with Tomcat.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...