Job Description & Qualifications
This position requires a strong
with established experience in leading process and information architecture conceptual modeling.
The candidate should have strong
data and process modeling
experience and have experience in architecting cross-functional Information Technology solutions.
A deep understanding of the
modeling concepts and good knowledge of emerging technologies is required.
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Specialization in Business and Information Architecture
- Demonstrable construction skills and actual examples of models (e.g. data, process, timing, business rules) built using the
Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architecture
- Provide coaching and mentoring to teams by applying Ford best practices, tools, and methods
- Ability to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artifacts and deliverables
- Ability to model data, process, timing, people, regions and motivation in a tool (such as Metastorm Provision and Microsoft Visio)
- Understand the meanings and relationships between various
- In depth understanding of various information technologies and appropriate application
- Experience with mentoring, data sharing techniques, and Ford’s prevailing cultural norms (desirable)
- The ability to analyze functional and non-functional requirements to architect state-of-the-art, well-integrated, and cost-effective conceptual and logical models
- The ability to work closely with diverse stakeholders, including infrastructure, data architects, application development, operations, analysts, project managers, and technical leaders, to understand customers business objectives and system requirements
- The ability to effectively communicate highly technical aspects of architecture and integration in a customer consulting setting to both technical and business audiences in a written and oral manner
- The ability to work closely with diverse stakeholders, including
, application development, operations, analysts, project managers, and technical leaders, to understand customers business objectives and system requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Familiarity with industry trends such as Model Driven Architecture (MDA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) concepts
- Four to ten years in IT, with a minimum two years of information system planning and analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience architecting and modeling systems in complex heterogeneous environments
- Experience with Enterprise Information Models used to support Business Services development, including Enterprise Information and Domain modeling
- Demonstrated object oriented analysis and design experience, including the use of modeling tools on at least one large scale project
- Proven training in modeling tools and Zachman concepts
- Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of TOGAF
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.