About MPSC: MPSC is a Falls Church, Virginia-based, minority and veteran-owned firm. We provide a full spectrum of professional, administrative and support services to the federal government and private industry.
Our PERFORMANCE is our #1 Priority.
What makes us the best choice?— we have a passion for the business, reflected in the years of military experience our team represents as well as the scope of our contract work, coupled with our commitment to hiring the best qualified people.
Military Personnel Services Corporation (MPSC) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as Family Readiness Support Assistant for Commands within the Army National Guard throughout the States and Territories. Family Readiness is a Commander’s responsibility. The ARNG FRSA position is designed to provide the Commander with a Family readiness program assistant to coordinate all aspects of the Command’s Family Readiness Program. FRSAs assigned to the Commands will be formally supervised by the contract company, but will receive technical guidance and direction from the Commander or their representative.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
- Serve as Family Readiness Support Assistant for the Commander
- Provide assistance in development and implementation of Command’s Family Readiness Program to include wellbeing focus for Soldiers, families and children during all phases of the deployment cycle
- Serve as conduit for information and coordination for family readiness, deployment, resilience and reintegration within the Command
- Provide training and hands-on assistance on the Command’s Family Readiness, Deployment, Resilience and Reintegration
- Coordinate all aspects of the Family Readiness Triad—assistance, support, and readiness as well as the ARFORGEN/ Deployment Cycle Support Program
- Provide assistance to units and individuals to ensure accomplishment of all Deployment Cycle Support (DCS) tasks during the appropriate phase of the deployment cycle
- Identify individuals and families requiring monitoring, follow-up or referral and coordinate with the appropriate internal points of contact
- Develop a post-deployment reunion and reintegration plan for the Command and implement unit level Deployment Cycle Support events
- Coordinate with the state Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve point of contact on employer issues relative to Soldiers and Families within the Command
- Work closely with the State Family Program Director in the execution of the Family Readiness/Deployment Cycle Support Programs ensure integration with the Family Assistance and Child and Youth programs
Qualified candidates must have:
MPSC offers a competitive benefits program which includes: 10 paid vacation days, 10 paid holidays, 10 paid sick days, 401K (w/3% company match), $50k Life Insurance Policy, and a comprehensive Health and Dental Plan.
- Knowledge, experience, and skills in the area of military personnel and Family programs. Demonstrated working knowledge of military wellbeing programs, family programs, and deployment cycle support.
- Knowledge of the structure and operations of the Army National Guard
- Exceptional customer service—good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiently read, write, and understand the English language
- A valid state driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Database use experience
Application Instructions: Interested parties should submit a cover letter, a current resume (no more than 2 pages), and the enclosed Application as email attachments to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] NLT 5:00 EST on 22 February 2013. Email subject lines must read "VI FRSA, 104th Troop Command" . Any resumes submitted after the deadline, and that do not follow the instructions above will not be accepted.
Military Personnel Services Corporation (MPSC) is a consulting and services company that provides solutions and services to private industry...