About The RightThing, An ADP Company
The RightThing is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, The RightThing continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, The RightThing offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the world's leading companies. The RightThing is also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training. For more information, visit http://www.rightthinginc.com.
Installs, configures, troubleshoots and provides ongoing support of the server hardware and software. Maintains the server operating environment and performs and monitors backup procedures for the server software, application systems and client data.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots the server hardware and software.
- Provides ongoing support of the server hardware and software systems for client systems which includes performance monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and client support.
- Performs and monitors backup procedures for the server software, application systems and client data ensuring that the client environment can be retrieved and rebuilt in a timely manner.
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots and provides ongoing support of the server hardware and software and performs basic system capacity studies and planning.
- Maintains the server operating environment and performs and monitors backup procedures for the server software, application systems and client data.
- Provides technical systems engineering assistance to team members in other technical disciplines.
- Works under minimum supervision and within established standards.
- Remain competent in most aspects of projects.
- Works with internal clients (i.e., Contact with project team members and other technical development associates) and external clients (i.e., clients, vendors)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years experience as a Systems Engineer for a system used to support RHEL/CentOS and Ubuntu Linux system administration .
- Some experience supporting systems running RDBMS products such as mySQL.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints and to prioritize assignments necessary.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
Specialized training in computer systems engineering, system administration and network engineering preferred
The RightThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: As a performance-driven culture, we know that engaging a talented workforce rich in diversity facilitates better solutions and broader impact. By being open to understanding, valuing, and respecting both tangible and intangible differences among employees, we know that we achieve our highest potential collectively and individually
ADP - 19 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...