Principal VLSI Design Engineer
· Work with marketing and algorithm teams to architect and design our 2ndgeneration product to meet product requirements and maintain market leadership.
· Investigate, analyze and recommend different SoC architectures to optimize cost, power, performance and schedule.
· Participate in all phases of the chip design including specification, design, synthesis, verification and silicon validation.
· Contribute to employ best in class design practices and methodologies company wide.
· BS/MS EE or equivalent with 10+ years of experience
· Proven track record of taking a leadership role on at least one chip from concept to production.
· Domain experience in some of the following areas is highly desired: video, physical layer, HDMI, Display Port. Experience in using FPGAs for design validation is highly desired.
· Must have strong communication and leadership skills. Ability to interact and influence other team members.
· Passion for building best in class products and for startup culture.
Marseille, Inc. develops semiconductors for mass-market consumer products in the home theater, PC, and mobile segments. Marseille's key...