Job Summary: Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in standard costing & inventory management as well as production and distribution in a manufacturing environment.
- Prepare and communicate timely and accurately, the required monthly and quarterly Financial Reporting Packages to division senior management and Corporate
- Assist with development and preparation of business unit operational and financial Dashboards and KPI analysis
- Further develop and prepare monthly COGS/SG&A expense analysis tool (Fixed vs Variable, T&E, Headcount, etc.)
- Work with business contacts to further develop and prepare a detailed monthly rolling Forecast for all aspects of the P&L and Balance Sheet (Working Capital, CAPEX and Cash)
- Assist with preparation of the annual Budget (templates, consolidation, analysis, reporting)
- Assist with Financial Modeling for new business/products/acquisitions
- Participate in and/or support Corporate and division special projects/analysis as needed
- Work with Finance and Business personnel to change/enhance or create new financial processes (bottoms up forecast, tracking, reporting and analysis of non-financial stats, fixed assets, reconciliations, Capex and working capital).
- Good working knowledge of basic business processes and Accounting/ERP systems and tools.
- SAP and HFM experience required
- CMA or MBA a plus.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from four-year college or university; and 5+ years of related experience and/or training.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, tax returns and special accounting reports. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before small groups of employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills and Abilities: Must be capable of using personal computer software. Must have mid to advanced excel, pivot tables and data formatting skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to operate office machines and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasion required to stand; walk; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Stanley Black & Decker - 16 months ago
In the 2013 issue of Forbes Magazine, Stanley Black & Decker ranked 17 out of 150 U.S. companies. Stanley Black & Decker outranked...