TASC is looking for experienced mid-level industrial security analyst to support activities of a established program (Ocean Breeze) within a primary customer of the Intelligence Community (IC). The ideal candidate shall be able to:
Candidate will work within a security team responsible for day-to-day security activities across collateral, SCI and SAP support to customer staff and organizations. Will develop and implement protection concepts, policy definition, and procedures that will ensure a secure work environment and protection of information per applicable Executive Orders and IC Directives.
- Assist in determining program access requirements and process personnel for access.
- Plan, coordinate and manage security support for testing activities including material, equipment and transportation for personnel.
- Develop, write and review security documentation including program protection plans, security classification guides, system security and accreditation plans, managed access plans, detailed trip and meeting reports, exposure contingency plans, test security plans, deployment plans and provide guidance and assistance for all security levels including Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), Special Access Programs (SAP) and collateral information.
- Manage security incident investigations and reporting.
- Plan, coordinate and manage security support for meetings.
- Assist or lead in the investigations and inquiries of security compromise, violations, incidents, or infractions per applicable IC Directives.
- Indoctrinate new personnel and debrief departing personnel.
- Participate in program close-out reviews at program sites.
- Coordinate Automated Information Systems testing with Designated Approval Authorities including Certification and Accreditation requirements.
- Attend program reviews such as preliminary design reviews, critical design reviews, to endure changes to system baselines do not negatively affect security and initiate actions to add mitigations where necessary.
- Travel to attend and conduct briefings and plans for changes to systems and facilities
- Support the creation, processing, coordination and approval of physical security and Automated Information Systems accreditations and recording pertinent information into the appropriate information security management systems.
- Develop DD 254s, ensuring security requirements are clearly spelled out on initial contracts and ensure required security documentation is provided to the contractor.
- Perform Operations Security (OPSEC) analysis and provide OPSEC support including identification of critical program information, developing OPSEC plans and collecting and analyzing threat data.
We are seeking a well organized, self-initiating, and problem-solving personality that is complemented by exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate may work as part of a team of multiple government/contractors. Candidate must be able to take direction and support multiple tasks simultaneously. In addition, candidate must:
- Support/Recommend solutions for customer technical and security challenges.
- Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
- Able to convey solutions in written format and through detailed oral briefings.
- Requires an ability to work closely with customers, coordinate across multiple customer and corporate boundaries, and to write clearly and concisely.
- Must employ tact and strong professional skills to resolve politically sensitive issues between government and contractor staffs.
- Possess a current Top Secret/SCI clearance and be willing to take a government Counter-Intelligence Polygraph.
- 5+ years of work experience and Bachelor's Degree (equivalent professional experience will be considered).
- 2+ years of security experience in areas of Security Policy, Information Management, Personnel Security, Physical Security, Communications Security, Program Protection, OPSEC and/or Security compliance.
- Previous DoD Security and SAP experience is highly desired.
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...