Remote Tech/Promotions Assistant
Act as the conduit between our listeners and station during on site events and promotions. Assist the promotions and programming departments in a variety of capacities. The primary responsibility is setting up and representing the station at on-site appearances at various locations and events and driving the company vehicle.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record;
- Present a positive attitude at events;
- Set up and maintain proper equipment for a live broadcasts and remotes;
- Take and follow direction;
- Able to lift 50 lbs;
- Assists in the coordination of remote equipment set-up and breakdown;
- Multitask and work long hours including night and weekends;
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact effectively with the station clients and listeners;
- Access company email on a daily basis. (For scheduling purposes);
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to assist and coordinate with the Marketing & Promotions Director, Promotions Specialist, Administrative Assistant and other department members;
- Ability to assist with set-up and/or execution of assigned station events, remotes and station appearances; maintain station promotion and remote equipment within department;
- Ability to be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all station vehicles & equipment, develop, plan and carry out creative ways of increasing public awareness of the station;
- Serves as a liaison for the promotions department and station assigned during station events, remotes and station appearances;
- Flexible availability hours. Willing to work weekdays, and weekends. (Morning, afternoon, and nights);
- Outgoing Individual, People-Person, Interacts well with public/listeners;
- Reliable and On-time;
- Works well individually or in a group.
Radio One ranks #1 among African-American audiences. The largest radio broadcaster serving black listeners, the company owns more than 50...