Arrowpoint Corporation, a growing Federal contractor, seeks a JAVA Developer Mid-Senior in support of the United States Army. Business casual work environment with exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Work in concert with a team of software developers.
- Write code, assist in developing technical solutions.
- Propose solutions; write, modify, and maintain software documentation and specifications.
- Perform integration testing.
- Troubleshoot various software applications already in production when necessary.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate requires a BS degree, or equivalent applicable work experience, plus 5 (five) years work experience in this field.
- Java/J2EE Developer with hands on experience with web technologies for at least 3 years
- Experience with performance tuning of java code.
- Experience with JSP/JSTL/Servlets, Sruts, Spring.
- Ability to work with a team environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- US Citizenship is required and must be able to pass a background investigation in order to gain access to the client site and computer systems.
Additional Skills (desirable, but not required):
- Experience using Oracle 10x, 11g, SQL,PL/SQL and Hibernate (3.x) technologies.
- Experience supporting the US Army.
- Experience with Weblogic/JBOSS/Tomcat/J2EE application server.
- Experience with webservices design and development in J2EE environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Arrowpoint Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. AA/M/F/D/V. Arrowpoint encourages individuals with disabilities, including applicants who have service-connected disabilities, to apply for our positions. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Specializing in information systems and technology services, Arrowpoint Corporation is a small business prime contractor of choice for the...