Supervise clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure productivity and quality metrics are met and/or exceeded. Oversee daily operations of call centers toward achievement of successful call outcomes and organizational goals/initiatives
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience in healthcare, managed care, business administration, or call center management . Experience in a lead, charge or supervisory role. Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft office and/or data entry systems. Bilingual in Spanish or another language preferred.
- Oversee all related activities including department workflow and communicate and reinforce standards for the call center team
- Research and respond to inquiries and issues. Make recommendations for interventions and develop monitoring plan within established timeframes.
- Identify and analyze performance trends, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Support integration of new business acquisitions and new or updated programs and services
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to ensure optimal scheduling to meet contractual obligations and achievement of key performance indicators
- Evaluate data for incentive program to ensure accurate payout and timely processing
Centene Corporation - 2 years ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...