Responsible for the installation, set-up, maintenance, and reconfiguration of all WMS products.
Essential Job Functions
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, setup, maintain and reconfigure WMS products.
- Perform troubleshooting to the assembly level (printer, bill validator, cables, etc.), up to the server input (cables, switches, controllers, routers, etc.).
- Order replacement parts and supplies.
- Maintain communication with the customer while performing work on WMS products, including follow-up after work is completed as required.
- Responsible to complete and submit required daily documentation both written and electronic, including, but not limited to, Field Service Reports, Time Sheets, Expense Reports.
- Perform initial quality inspection of delivered WMS products to customer.
- Perform final inspection to ensure proper operation after WMS product installation.
- Ability to lead jobs with minimal supervision.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain current knowledge of game components and jurisdictional requirements.
- Keep supervisor informed of all on-going issues.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Technical/Military Training Schools are a plus.
- Technical background, including a basic understanding of electronics and 1 year electrical/electronics experience is required.
- Prefer 1-3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SMU M1 & M2 completed (if a new hire, must complete within 12 months of hiring date).
- Must have a valid Drivers License with a clean driving record and be able to obtain CDL if necessary.
WMS is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that WMS conducts business. If you are requested by WMS to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with WMS may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
- Ability to safely use common hand tools including the following: screw drivers, nut drivers, wrenches, hammers, center punches, drills, multimeters and polarity checkers.
- Ability to use advanced test equipment including: signal generators, line testers and flash tools.
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions and technical manuals, including block diagrams and basic schematics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, and be able to use the internet.
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to understand WMS/gaming products, including theory of operation, abnormal operation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to understand WMS policies and all job related paperwork.
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers in a courteous and professional manner, including problem resolution and decision making.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. WMS encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
WMS Gaming Inc. - 10 months ago
The reels keep spinning and the jackpots keep flowing, thanks to this company. WMS Industries is a leading manufacturer of casino gaming...