Responsible for the installation, set-up, maintenance, and reconfiguration of all WMS products.
Essential Job Functions
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, setup, maintain and reconfigure WMS products.
- Perform troubleshooting to the assembly level (printer, bill validator, cables, etc.), up to the server input (cables, switches, controllers, routers, etc.).
- Order replacement parts and supplies.
- Maintain communication with the customer while performing work on WMS products, including follow-up after work is completed as required.
- Responsible to complete and submit required daily documentation both written and electronic, including, but not limited to, Field Service Reports, Time Sheets, Expense Reports.
- Perform initial quality inspection of delivered WMS products to customer.
- Perform final inspection to ensure proper operation after WMS product installation.
- Ability to lead jobs with minimal supervision.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain current knowledge of game components and jurisdictional requirements.
- Keep supervisor informed of all on-going issues.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Technical/Military Training Schools are a plus.
- Technical background, including a basic understanding of electronics and 1 year electrical/electronics experience is required.
- Prefer 1-3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SMU M1 & M2 completed (if a new hire, must complete within 12 months of hiring date).
- Must have a valid Drivers License with a clean driving record and be able to obtain CDL if necessary.
WMS is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that WMS conducts business. If you are requested by WMS to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with WMS may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
- Ability to safely use common hand tools including the following: screw drivers, nut drivers, wrenches, hammers, center punches, drills, multimeters and polarity checkers.
- Ability to use advanced test equipment including: signal generators, line testers and flash tools.
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions and technical manuals, including block diagrams and basic schematics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, and be able to use the internet.
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to understand WMS/gaming products, including theory of operation, abnormal operation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to understand WMS policies and all job related paperwork.
- Ability to interact with coworkers and customers in a courteous and professional manner, including problem resolution and decision making.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. WMS encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
The reels keep spinning and the jackpots keep flowing, thanks to this company. WMS Industries is a leading manufacturer of casino gaming...