US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Position of Public Trust
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Maui, HI.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Veteran’s and Military Systems division
Roles and Responsibilities:
concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure
- Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software
- Monitors the performance of systems
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include:
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
. Ability to easily communicate and ascertain needs of clients from a variety of backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of related experience
- Demonstrated Experience in Network Security
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiar with Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Knowledgeable in DoDAF Architecture Framework
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 10 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics, inform...